The mission of the Oxford Performing Arts Center is to present quality cultural arts programming for the benefit and enjoyment of the citizens of the City of Oxford and the region by:
- presenting a diverse slate of national and international performing artists;
- enhancing the growth of local arts and cultural programs and organizations;
- promoting the use of the Center for a range of performing arts, fine arts, and economic enhancement activities;
- harnessing and promoting the economic vitality that arts and cultural programming provides to our community;
- providing a catalyst for the growth of arts and cultural activities in the Historic Downtown Oxford district;
- providing arts education opportunities to students of all ages and backgrounds;
- and serving the community by providing a safe, comfortable, and exciting venue for the enjoyment of the arts.